Hopeku - Sweet mad experience Hopeku - Sweet mad experience

Gave me more of a house feel...

...I don't really think this is trance man, it felt more like house, electro-house to be more precise, because of that electric (Justice like) bass and the overall song feels a lot like Phantom by Justice which is not a bad thing by the way :)

Also the tempo felt around 128-130bpm so... yeah it would probably suit more on the house genre.

Either way I love it! The production quality is wonderful, it really feels like something made by big names like Deadmous5, Mstrkrft or Justice (sorry for bringing it up so much, by no means Im intending to make you look like a Justice wanna be K? Im just trying to make a point here ^^), the percussion was great and the bass was just delicious! Man, what did you used to make that bass? Also overall the song has a lot of variations which keeps it really interesting and fresh BD

Overall this track deserves nothing less that a 10/10!

Awesome work!

(DJ)

pabouchard responds:

hey thanks man no worries about Justice haha.

Yeah I actually called this ''electro-trance'' but I had to choose a section on ng.

Also I used Sylenth for the bass!

DJ Babokon - Rising Waves RMK DJ Babokon - Rising Waves RMK

This song would be so BADASS...

... if it was better mixed -.-

Don't get me wrong man, I love it, but the way you mixed the frequencies... OH NOOOO!!! XP

Everything man! The melody, the awesome arpeggios, the great percs, the bass, the vocals everything sounds like... underwater, everything is like drowned by the pads and gates. I wish I could help you with the mixing man, but sadly I'm still learning too :( (Although I would love to give it a shot ;D).

By the way, what did you used for the vocals? Thats a really cool VST bro!

Anyway, based ONLY on the composition I give it a 10! Cause its perfect, but as I said, mixing was way too bad, so I would give it a 5 based ONLY on the technical side.So... yeah, thats basically why I'm rating this with 8 stars...

My advice would be: Keep practicing! And release a third remake of "Rising Waves" when you believe you have perfected your mixing skillz ;D

Practice makes Perfect bro!

Keep it up =)

DJ-Babokon responds:

:D Okay thanks! Yah, I'm still worknig on my mastering.

The VST is called Aquestone.

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

Pure Awesomeness!!

Hey man!

I made a short edit of your song, you know, rearranged it a bit, made it shorter, I hope you don't mind... :o

Anyway, I wanted to show it to you ^^

Here's the linky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGUMdI 4m4vQ

I'm giving you full credit and everything, so don't worry ^_~

Mad props for this one bro! Keep it cool!

Rig responds:

I saw it and responded. Thanks! :D

Rig - Sentient Machines SFX Rig - Sentient Machines SFX

Impressive!!

Man! You must know A LOT of audio technicisms to accomplish sounds like that!

Granulation huh? I guess I'll give it a try some day, but first I'll have to make some research...

BUT MAN! You totally have to teach me!!!!! Please? :2

Rig responds:

Well, it was all made possible by experimentation. I've never done anything like it before, but I certainly will in the future :D

- LD - Desert Spirit - LD - Desert Spirit

Epic man!

I'm really digging this! Even though Epic/Tribal Orchestral/Film is not my favorite genre XD

But I think this one is really interesting, btw where did you got those Uhgabugga sounds from aborigines that you included on the track? I felt they sounded totally awesome!

Great job bro!

Keep them coming, I really dig this style!

Breed responds:

Wow I must have missed the review! Sorry for the delayed response. A majority of the sounds come from various East West packages, the voices in particular come from their choir pack called Symphonic Choirs.

I'll be working on more pieces like this in the near future as well.

Thanks for the review and as always, Cheers!
- LD -

DNB Ring Tone DNB Ring Tone

YEHH! I LIKE THAT!

Sooo cool man! I love this entry, you can count on mah vote ;D

Some feedback...hmmm... I got an idea, idunno, maybe you could change the drums rhythm after the break at 0:11 to a more intense Jungle kinda beat, like a really fast and cool amen break or something, cause IMO you kinda expect it after the break, and when you just go back to the same old sequence it feels a lil boring...

Nevertheless, the overall idea is (IMO again) really sweet! I love the "you like that?" sample haha!

Keep it up man!

Quarl responds:

thanks for the feedback sir!

[D106] Jazz Bass [D106] Jazz Bass

Pretty AWESOME!

Totally loving it man! Jazzy Jazz 4 Life!

And combined with techno! EVEN BETTAH! :D

Never thought of combining jazz with techno b4... hmmm... makes me wonder...

Oh. You still there?

Never mind me ^^*

I tend to get lost inside my head pretty often :P

Okay back to your song now: Totally crazy man! The mixing is absolutely beautiful, it kinda gets a bit repetitive after a while, but WHO CARES! :D

BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCE! I like bouncing techno 8D

K enough of my crappy comment XP

Cya around buddy, hope you can check out mah tunes when they're up : )

ByeBye!

dreadnought106 responds:

Thanks and I hate kevin bacon :P And I'm not sure how this got into the best of all time anyway :L it's rubbish :L Well thanks for the review :)

-DjAlyX

xKore - Steampunk (Edit) xKore - Steampunk (Edit)

HOLY *****!!!!!!

Hey dude! Daft Punk just called, they say they want their old DJ back. what should I tell them? XD

No, but seriously man, you're almost up there with Daft, Justice and Deadmous5, now just learn how to use a vocoder and voila!

Ace tune m8! Now just keep going ;D

Wow! Never saw that b4, I can add you to my favorites, yay!

Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold

PSYCHO!!!

Awesome track guys! It made me go all rainbowy and colorful 8D XD

Btw great use of your audio gear in this one (whatever gear u used anyway... :P) and very good mixing too!

I'm assuming it isn't mastered yet, is it?

Aaaanyway! Great work you both!

P.S. Voices at the middle = WIN!

pabouchard responds:

You're right it's not mastered :)

I used fruity loop as my sequencer and some Plugins.

Thanks man!!